- Meat processing / packing plants
- Food processing plants
- Beverage or bottling plants
- Chemical and hazardous waste plants
- Industrial kitchens
Our deep sump drains are custom designed to meet the specific requirements of the installation. All drains are constructed using 304 or 316 stainless steel and are corrosion resistant.
- 12 ga drain body
- 304 or 316 stainless steel
- 12" square or round top
- Sump depths from 8" to 14"
- Heavy duty (fork lift rated) ½" plate slotted or perimeter gap
- 3" or 4" outlet
- Schedule 10 or Schedule 40 outlet
- Sediment basket
- Medium duty ¼" plate slotted or perimeter gap
- Light duty 12 ga perforated grate
- Half or Three-quarter grate (ideal for condensate lines)
- Trap prime connector
- Adjustable threaded outlets in 3", 4" or 6" sizes
- Multiple outlets
- Bottom or side outlet location
- Secured grating
- Double sediment basket
- Sump Depths > 16" are available (will require a 6" outlet)
StainlessDrains.com's expert engineering staff has over 20 years experience in selecting the correct drains for clients' installations, and in designing custom drains if needed. All our products are manufactured in the U.S. at our Texas plant. We have complete control over production, and offer competitive prices with no additional charges for custom area drains.
Contact us todayto inquire about a quote from StainlessDrains.com or call us at 888.387.4045!