Stainless steel floor sinks manufactured by StainlessDrains.com are offered in light to heavy-duty models. StainlessDrains.com’s drain specialists work with our customers to select the most effective floor sink for each customer’s unique installation. Most common applications for floor sinks include food and beverage manufacturing plants, institutional and restaurant kitchens, maintenance rooms, wash down areas or any area with heavy flow.
StainlessDrains.com’s floor sinks meet U.S. FDA standards. They are sanitary and corrosion resistant.
Floor sinks are manufactured with the following dimensions, and can be customized to meet specific requirements:
Standard Floor Sink Configuration
- 304 or 316 stainless steel
- 8" to 36" outer diameter (width and length)
- 5.5" to 33.5" interior diameter of sink
- 4" to 36" depth
- 2", 3" or 4" outlet size
- Schedule 10 or Schedule 40 outlet
- 12 Ga. Light duty perforated grate
- ¼" medium duty grate, slotted perimeter gap
- ½" heavy duty slotted or perimeter gap plate (fork lift rated)
- ¼" x 1-1/2" heavy duty bars on 1" centers (fork lift rated)
- Half or Three-quarter grate (ideal for condensate lines)
- Trap prime connector
- Flange and clamp device
- 6", 8", 10" or 12" outlet
- Adjustable threaded outlets
- End, side and multiple outlets
- Secured grating
- Sediment basket
StainlessDrains.com manufactures all our drains at our U.S. plant. Our 20 years of experience and our expert engineering staff ensure that we will recommend the most appropriate floor sink for each client’s installation, at competitive prices.
Contact us todayto inquire about a quote from StainlessDrains.com or call us at 888.387.4045!