StainlessDrains.com’s line of 8" area drains are very popular due to the adaptability of the drain to many common applications. 8" area drains that can be equipped with heavy-duty grates to provide protection in warehouse and factories with forklift and other heavy traffic. These floor drains are an excellent choice for wash-down areas, food prep stations, under machinery and under large condensate lines.
8" Area Drain Standard Configuration
- 304 or 316 stainless steel
- 8" square or round adjustable top
- Perforated light-duty 12 gauge grate
- 2", 3" or 4" outlet
- Schedule 10 or Schedule 40 outlet
8" Area Drain Engineering Specifications and Options
- 1/2" heavy-duty grate, slotted, forklift rated
- Half or three-quarter grate with full frame (ideal for condensate lines)
- Trap primer connector
- Adjustable threaded outlets in 2", 3"or 4" sizes
- Secured grating
- Sediment basket
8" area drains are sanitary, corrosion-resistant and are manufactured to meet U.S. FDA standards.
StainlessDrains.com provides competitive pricing for both custom and standard 8" area drains. Our engineering staff works with our customers to select the best drain for their applications.
All 8" area drains are manufactured at our Texas plant.
Contact us todayTo inquire about a quote from StainlessDrains.com or call us at 888.387.4045.
Most orders ship in 10 business days or less!