As more construction calls for epoxy floors, our team designed a new epoxy ledge that can be added to any of our stainless steel floor drains.
Benefits of the Epoxy Ledge:
- Secures the epoxy floor to the drain preventing spalling and cracking of the finished floor
- Creates a seal, helping prevent water leakage around the drain
- Helps prevent bacteria growth around the drain
- Makes the epoxy floor monolithic
- Saves on maintenance cost by helping eliminate future problems
- Ensures a quality finished product
Contact our sales team to learn more about adding the epoxy ledge to your floor drains. Our representatives will work with you to create a custom solution fitting the specific needs of your application. All our drains are made in our Texas facility using 304 or 316 stainless steel. They meet U.S. FDA standards and are corrosion-resistant.
To inquire about a quote from StainlessDrains.com fill out our contact form or call us at 888.387.4045.