Catch basins or catch sinks are custom designed to fit different trench drain configurations, including square (flat bottom), round and "V" bottom drains. Our drain specialists are available to work with each customer to design the most effective system for each installation. Catch basins can be utilized when additional collection capacity is required. Catch basins or catch sinks can be configured into any point along the trench drain including center, ends, 90’s or T-sections.
All of StainlessDrains.com’s products are manufactured in the U.S., allowing us to offer competitive prices for all our high-quality products. Our 20 years of experience ensures that the drain systems and components purchased from StainlessDrains.com meet each customer’s requirements.
Standard Catch Basin Drain Configuration
- 304 or 316 stainless steel
- 14 ga bodies
- 2", 3", 4" or 6" outlet(s)
- Schedule 10 or Schedule 40 outlet(s)
Catch Sink Options
- Light duty 12 ga Perforated grating
- Medium duty 10 ga or ¼" plate Slotted grating
- Heavy duty ½" plate Slotted or ¼" x 1-1/2" Bars on 1" centers grating
- Adjustable threaded outlets
- Secured grating
- Sediment basket
- Sediment cups
- Sediment scoop
Contact us todayTo inquire about a quote from StainlessDrains.com or call us at 888.387.4045.