6" Area Drains by StainlessDrains.com are used in areas that do not require trench drains or floor sinks. Light-duty construction makes these 6" area drains ideal for use in restrooms, kitchens, deli’s and under small condensate lines. All drains manufactured by StainlessDrains.com are sanitary, corrosion-resistant and meet U.S. FDA standards.
- 304 or 316 Stainless Steel
- 6” Round Adjustable Top
- Perforated Light-Duty 12 Gauge Grate
- 2”, 3”, 4” Outlet
- Schedule 10 or Schedule 40 Outlet
- Bead Blast Finish (Satin)
- 14 Gauge Body
- Medium and Heavy-Duty Grates
- Half or 3/4 Grate (Ideal for Condensate Lines)
- ½” Trap Primer Connection
- Adjustable Threaded Outlets in 2", 3"or 4" Sizes
- Secured Grating
- Sediment Cup
- Anchored Flange / Clamp Device
- Custom Logo Grates
- Electro-polished Finish
- Epoxy Ledge
Our drain specialists work with each client to select the correct 6" area drain for each application. We offer competitive pricing for both custom and standard drains. StainlessDrains.com manufactures all our 6" area drains at our U.S. plant in Texas.
Contact us todayTo inquire about a quote from StainlessDrains.com or call us at 888.387.4045.
Most orders ship in 10 business days or less!