StainlessDrains.com’s line of 8" area drains are very popular due to the adaptability of the drain to many common applications. 8" area drains that can be equipped with heavy-duty grates to provide protection in warehouse and factories with forklift and other heavy traffic. These floor drains are an excellent choice for wash-down areas, food prep stations, under machinery and under large condensate lines.
- 304 or 316 Stainless Steel
- 8” Round Adjustable Top
- Perforated Light-Duty 12 Gauge Grate
- 2”, 3”, 4” or 6" Outlet
- Schedule 10 or Schedule 40 Outlet
- Bead Blast Finish (Satin)
- 14 Gauge Body
- Medium and Heavy-Duty Grates
- Half or 3/4 Grate (Ideal for Condensate Lines)
- ½” Trap Primer Connection
- Adjustable Threaded Outlets in 2", 3"or 4" Sizes
- Secured Grating
- Sediment Cup
- Anchored Flange / Clamp Device
- Custom Logo Grates
- Electro-polished Finish
- Epoxy Ledge
8" area drains are sanitary, corrosion-resistant and are manufactured to meet U.S. FDA standards.
StainlessDrains.com provides competitive pricing for both custom and standard 8" area drains. Our sales team works with our customers to select the best drain for their applications.
All 8" area drains are manufactured at our Texas plant.
Contact us todayTo inquire about a quote from StainlessDrains.com or call us at 888.387.4045.
Most orders ship in 10 business days or less!