StainlessDrains.com manufactures a full line of stainless steel trench drains with a square (flat) bottom configuration. Serving the foodservice, plumbing and construction industries, our trench drains are custom manufactured to meet each customer's requirements. All drains manufactured by StainlessDrains.com are constructed using only 304 or 316 stainless steel and meet U.S. FDA standards.
Square bottom trench drains are ideal for use in applications requiring minimal construction depth, with start depths beginning as shallow as two inches. All drains manufactured by StainlessDrains.com are produced to meet the specific requirements for each customer. New installation square drains are designed to meet the specific configurations required. Replacement drains are manufactured to meet the configurations of the existing system.
Square Trench Drain Standard Configuration
- 304 or 316 stainless steel
- 14 Ga. Bodies
- 6" ID or 12" OD
- Standard starting depth of 4" or 6"
- 1/8" per foot slope
- 2", 3", 4" or 6" outlet(s) placed per customer's specs
- Schedule 10 or Schedule 40 outlet(s)
- Any length required
Flat Bottom Trench Drain Options
- Light duty: 12 Ga. Perforated grating
- Medium duty: 10 Ga. or ¼" Slotted plate or perimeter gap grating
- Heavy duty: ½" Slotted or perimeter gap plate and ¼" x 1-1/2" Bars on 1" centers grating
- Threaded outlets
- Custom widths
- Catch Basins or deep sumps
- Secured or locked down grating
- Sediment basket, cup or scoop
- 45° or 90° turns
Trench drains can be shipped in sections up to 50' and can be field-welded up to any length required.
StainlessDrains.com manufactures all products in our U.S. plant, resulting in lower costs for our customers. We control all aspects of production, producing a high-quality custom product at a competitive price. Delivery times are fast, with most products shipped within 10 working days.
Our customers are our top priority and, with 20 years of experience, StainlessDrains.com has focused on providing high-quality trench drains that meet each customer's specifications.
Contact us todayTo inquire about a quote from StainlessDrains.com or call us at 888.387.4045.