StainlessDrains.com offers infinite choices in hubs, reducers and other stainless steel fittings. We custom fabricate our products to meet your needs. All models are corrosion-resistant and meet U.S. FDA standards.
To view our complete list of options for stainless steel hub drains. please click here.
SDcHU-R4XX Eccentric Hub Drain
SDcHU-R4XX 4” to 3” Concentric Hub Drain
You can also use our product configurator to format the most common sizes here.
STAINLESS STEEL FITTINGS
Stainless Fitting Applications
- Food and beverage manufacturing plants
- Construction and engineering
- Consumer goods distribution
- Hospitals and healthcare facilities
- Hospitality industry
- Restaurants and food service
- Food processing
- Pharmaceutical plants
- Meat and dairy plants
Engineering Specifications and Options
- Alloys available: stainless steel 304, 304L, 316, 316L
- Schedule 10 or schedule 40 fittings
- Electro-polished finish option
- Bead blast satin finish (standard)
- Pickled / passivated
- Purged option
- Non-standard diameters, reductions and angles available
More information regarding available sizes for our stainless steel fittings can be found in our product catalog, pages 61-81. To view the StainlessDrains.com catalog, please click here.
Our sales representatives will work with you to select the perfect stainless steel fitting for your application. Please give us a call at 888-785-2345, or by clicking on request a quote.
We manufacture all of our stainless fittings in either 304 or 316 stainless steel, complete with a bead blast finish to provide a lifetime of service. You can custom order your stainless steel pipe with all industry standard fittings and connectors. We also have the ability to custom fit your project with bends and connections to ensure a hassle free fit on the jobsite.
Contact us todayTo inquire about a quote from StainlessDrains.com or call us at 888.387.4045.